The deep learning edge-based camera integrates seamlessly with DW Spectrum IPVMS. It detects and captures license plates at high speed in any lighting conditions.
CERRITOS, Calif. - Aug. 17, 2023 - PRLog -- Digital Watchdog® (DW), the industry leader in digital recorders, surveillance cameras, system peripherals and related management software, announces the addition of a MEGApix Ai ANPR 5MP bullet IP camera. The camera is a robust and reliable edge-side deep learning solution, capturing high-resolution license plate images in challenging weather conditions, low visibility, and high-speed traffic. ANPR IP cameras provide operators with insights into road usage, traffic flow trends and control access to restricted areas with an integrated database within DW Spectrum IPVMS for complete and partial plate number searches and reports.
"DW's new MEGApix Ai ANPR camera is a dedicated solution to capture, process and facilitate the easy searching of license plate data within DW Spectrum IPVMS," said Mark Espenschied, Director of Marketing, DW. "Imagine the ease and simplicity of searching through the data of hundreds of captured license plates in seconds, retrieving and exporting numerical data and video images as evidence and backup."
This NDAA/TAA-compliant MEGApix Ai IP camera provides 5MP resolution at real-time 30fps with an Ai edge engine onboard. The ANPR technology uses optical character recognition to capture and read vehicle license plates and create a license plate database. ANPR stores the images captured by the camera and extracts the text from the license plate, creating a searchable database of license plates paired with high-resolution images. DW's Edge-side Ai ANPR technology improves efficiency and offers a more cost-effective solution without additional equipment installation.
The 5MP IP bullet camera features Star-Light Plus™ color in near-total darkness technology, true WDR for quality video in any lighting condition, and a 6~50mm vari-focal auto-focus lens for clarity and convenience. The weather-resistant bullet camera is IP67-rated, IK-10 impact-resistant, and will Cold Start at -40° F/-40° C. All MEGApix cameras are ONVIF conformant, assuring their successful integration with any open platform solution on the market. The MEGApix Ai ANPR camera is designed for vehicle access applications.
- · 5MP 1/2.8" image sensor at real-time 30fps
- · Star-Light Plus™ color in near-total darkness technology
- · Ai Deep Learning object detection
- · Create up to 40 detection zones in the same camera
- · Seamless integration and control with DW Spectrum IPVMS
- · Reduce false alarms
- · Increase your recording storage with logic rules and smart recording
- · ANPR optical character recognition captures and reads vehicle license plates
- · 6~50mm vari-focal p-iris lens with motorized zoom and auto-focus
- · True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- · Triple codecs (H.265, H.264, MJPEG) with simultaneous streaming
- · Cold Start -40°F (-40°C)
- · 130' Smart IR™ with intelligent camera sync
- · Smart DNR™ 3D digital noise reduction
- · True day/night with mechanical IR cut filter
- · Programmable privacy zones
- · Auto gain control (AGC)
- · Auto white balance (AWB)
- · Motion detection
- · Two-way audio
- · Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC class 10 card slot (card not included)
- · Alarm sensor input
- · Relay output
- · Web server built-in
- · PoE+ Class4 and DC12V
- · ONVIF conformant, profile S
- · UL listed
- · NDAA/TAA compliant
- · IP67 dust-tight and waterproof to 3 feet
- · IK 10-rated impact-resistant
- · 5 year warranty
To learn more about MEGApix Ai ANPR solutions, click here. To learn more about DW's industry-leading video surveillance products, visit www.digital-watchdog.com.
ABOUT DIGITAL WATCHDOG
Founded in 1987, DW® is a leading manufacturer of NDAA/TAA-compliant complete surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities, superior video management, reliable customer support and the lowest total cost of deployment for IP megapixel, Universal HD over Coax® megapixel and legacy analog applications. DW's catalog includes an NDAA-compliant elevated skin temperature system, illuminators and motion detectors. With offices in Cerritos, California and Tampa, Florida, and manufacturing facilities in Seoul, Korea, DW is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide.
For Images or More Information:
Director of Marketing
DW Complete Surveillance Solutions
Toll-Free: 866.446.3595 x283
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Source: Digital Watchdog
Read Full Story - DW's Automatic Number-Plate Recognition (ANPR) Camera Turns Images into Searchable Data | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog