"The stock market is the story of cycles and of the human behavior that is responsible for overreactions in both directions." - Seth Klarman, Investor. CEO, Baupost Group
PHOENIX - July 21, 2023 - PRLog -- Trajan Wealth and their chief investment officer Udayan Mitra, CFA have released their monthly post recapping the most important news in the financial markets. You can read the June Market Recap and more blogs from Trajan on their blog to stay informed and up to date on market happenings.
Key points of the review are:
- Small/Mid cap US stocks have also staged an impressive comeback over the past two months
- As the Fed progressively increased short-term overnight rates, longer-term interest rates started to fall
- The Fed and the bond market are currently acting as the two countervailing forces in the economy.
- Private assets are assets that are not traded in the public markets, like private equity, private credit, private commercial real estate and private infrastructure funds.
- We at Trajan are actively participating in the democratization of the Private Markets and building a portfolio of offerings for our clients
To read the entire review and to learn more about recommendations for your investments, please visit the full June 2023 Financial Market Review.
About Trajan Wealth:
Trajan Wealth LLC formed in 2012, was founded by CEO Jeff Junior. Prior to his 20+ years in the financial services profession, Jeff Junior was a member of the United States Marine Corps. Jeff continues to serve his clients and employees with the utmost service, respect, and attention to detail. The firm has multiple locations in Arizona, Texas, and Utah. Trajan Wealth is expanding to the Atlanta area in the coming months.
Udayan Mitra, CFA, came to Trajan Wealth with over two decades of experience in the investment management industry. He has held positions as a proprietary trader, senior portfolio manager, Investment Director, and CIO across institutional investment management firms, pension funds, and several large, institutional-class family offices. Udayan earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the London School of Economics and an MBA in Finance from Rice University.
For more information on all the different services offered or to schedule a complimentary consultation, visit https://trajanwealth.com or call 1-800-838-3079.
*Financial advisory services offered through Trajan® Wealth L.L.C., an SEC registered investment advisor.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - June 2023 Financial Market Review | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog