Quick, reliable and very cost-effective SEC Filing Agent Services for preparing and submitting SEC Form D to EDGAR - including registering the issuer with the SEC and obtaining EDGAR Access Codes - all for a single low flat fee.
PITTSFORD, N.Y. - June 20, 2023 - PRLog -- Issuers of unregistered securities in a private placement offering under the SEC's Regulation D exemptions must file a Form D to the SEC's EDGAR system within 15 days of the first sale of securities under such an offering. Many issuers prefer to file this notice even before the first sale. Further, first-time filers must first register with the SEC and obtain "access codes". These tasks require paperwork and familiarity with the EDGAR system. It is often easier and more cost-effective to engage an experienced filing agent to take care of all these details and ensure compliance without glitches and delays.
As an experienced filing agent with EDGAR credentials since 1993, Advanced Computer Innovations, Inc. provides a quick, reliable and inexpensive service to obtain the required "access codes", as well as prepare and file the Form D notice, for a low flat fee of $245. Issuers only need to submit their information at https://sec-filing.com/form-d.htm. This service includes all of the following:
- Review the issuer's information for completeness and correctness
- File for and obtain issuer's EDGAR access codes
- Prepare the official Form D notice, and send proof to the issuer for approval
- Submit the Form D to the SEC's EDGAR system and take care if post-submission follow-up
- Send the issuer confirmation of filing as well as everything required for submission to state regulatory agencies of needed
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - SEC "Form D" Preparation and Filing Agent Services - for issuers of private placement offerings under Regulation D Exemptions | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog