Financial Investing During Periods of Heightened Uncertainty
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Oct. 19, 2022 - PRLog -- Trajan Wealth and Udayan Mitra, CFA have released a market review for September of 2022. The review looks at all the recent financial news and gives context to the information to help you make an educated decision on your investments through the rest of the year.
Key points of the review are:
- The Fed raised overnight rates by 75 basis points at the September 21st FOMC meeting
- There is a compelling argument for staying invested and focusing on long-term goals
- Higher interest rates equate to higher debt servicing costs for debt-financed entities
- It is eminently possible that highly leveraged entities might find servicing and refinancing their debt obligations appreciably more difficult
- A steep rise in global indebtedness is an increasing concern, especially at a time of rising interest rates across many industrial and emerging economies
- Two major components of inflation include commodity prices and labor costs – or simply wage inflation
- We believe the markets are compellingly priced for investors with a long-term focus
To read the entire review and to learn more about recommendations for your investments, please visit the Trajan Wealth Blog Post.
About Trajan Wealth:
Trajan Wealth LLC formed in 2012, was founded by CEO Jeff Junior. Prior to his 20+ years in the financial services profession, Jeff Junior was a member of the United States Marine Corps. Jeff continues to serve his clients and employees with the utmost service, respect, and attention to detail. The firm has multiple locations in Arizona, Texas, and Utah. Trajan Wealth is expanding to the Atlanta area in the coming months.
Udayan Mitra, CFA, came to Trajan Wealth with over two decades of experience in the investment management industry. He has held positions as a proprietary trader, senior portfolio manager, Investment Director, and CIO across institutional investment management firms, pension funds, and several large, institutional-class family offices. Udayan earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the London School of Economics and an MBA in Finance from Rice University.
For more information on all the different services offered or to schedule a complimentary consultation, visit https://trajanwealth.com or call 1-800-838-3079.
*Advisory services through Trajan® Wealth L.L.C., an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - September 2022 Financial Market Review | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog