London, United Kingdom Aug 29, 2022 (Issuewire.com) - appCURE is pleased to announce the latest version of appCURE Studio. appCURE Studio v3 comes with a number of significant improvements and new features to help Customers and partners achieve their application migration, modernisation, and management goals quicker.
The latest version boasts a new product graphical user interface, improved core capabilities, and unique features that further support customers and partners. appCURE continues to focus on improving application migration, MSIX enablement, modernisation, and management capabilities, enabling customers to get to production faster.
This release provides access to over 4000+ third-party applications enabling customers to quickly package into the format of their choice and deliver to users quickly.
"appCURE STUDIO version 3 is the culmination of hard work led by the CTO Ryan Mangan with a focus on innovation and improving MSIX adoption. The latest version provides significant enhancements, additional features, and functionality to the product portfolio that enables companies to migrate, modernise and manage their application estate better than ever before." - Steve Horne - CEO appCURE.
AppCURE Studio version 3 added the following features and improvements to this release:
- Intune Support for MSI and MSIX
- Heterogeneity application reporting
- Access to 4000+ applications for repackaging.
- Packaging optimisations
- MSIX inspection and MSIX App Attach "Good candidacy Check."
- Leading MSIX app attach tooling offering unmatched packaging capabilities and smoke testing.
- Advanced MSIX Certificate Management and handling
- Multiple vendor Integrations
- MSIX shared Package Container support
- VMware App Volumes Packaging Solution
For more information around further updates in the near future on automation and application testing email or visit our website.
appCURE (ssh2apps limited)
Source :ssh2apps limited
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.