Trajan Wealth Reviews Equity Valuations, Implications, and Recommendations
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - July 15, 2022 - PRLog -- Trajan Wealth, has released a market review for the first half of 2022. Udayan Mitra, CFA, Trajan Wealth's Chief Investment Officer, offers a reflection on the first half of the year and what it means for your financial portfolio.
Key points of the review are:
- The S&P 500 ended the first half of the year down ( -19.9%), the worst first half performance of any calendar year since 1970
- While not calling a bottom, markets have cheapened enough to offer investors compelling market entry prospects
- While the present value of future earnings is lower due to higher interest rates, long-term growth prospects in many businesses remain compelling
- The gradual restoration of supply chains combined with a dampening of overall economy-wide demand due to higher borrowing costs is slowly bringing inflation under control
- While the present value of future earnings is lower due to higher interest rates, long-term growth prospects in many well-capitalized (low debt) businesses remain compelling
- We continue to advocate active participation in the financial markets and urge our clients to stay disciplined and focused on their long-term financial goals
To read the entire review and to learn more about recommendations for your investments, please visit the Trajan Wealth Blog Post.
About Trajan Wealth:
Trajan Wealth LLC formed in 2012, was founded by CEO Jeff Junior. Prior to his 20+ years in the financial services profession, Jeff Junior was a member of the United States Marine Corps. Jeff continues to serve his clients and employees with the utmost service, respect, and attention to detail. The firm has multiple locations in Arizona, Texas, and Utah. Trajan Wealth is expanding to the Atlanta area in the coming months.
Udayan Mitra, CFA, came to Trajan Wealth with over two decades of experience in the investment management industry. He has held positions as a proprietary trader, senior portfolio manager, Investment Director, and CIO across institutional investment management firms, pension funds, and several large, institutional-class family offices. Udayan earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the London School of Economics and an MBA in Finance from Rice University.
For more information on all the different services offered or to schedule a complimentary consultation, visit https://trajanwealth.com or call 1-800-838-3079.
*Advisory services through Trajan® Wealth L.L.C., an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - June 2022 Market Review From Trajan Wealth | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog