Vero Beach, Florida Jun 22, 2022 (Issuewire.com) - The only patented bra with pockets, PocketBra® by SherryWinks, LLC today announced its first sale in 2022. Beginning today, and for the next 90 days, the "summer22" sale code will provide 25% off when you buy two (2) PocketBra's, either in pink or in black from stock at www.pocketbra.com. The official PocketBra® by SherryWinks is priced at $59.95 each, or two (2) for only $89.95 plus sales tax where applicable. The shipping is always free for PocketBra®, including domestic shipping by the U.S. Post Office. To see the PocketBra® in action watch this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3f_vuFyNCw.
Sherry Goff, the inventor of the patented PocketBra® commented "We are launching a new effort to address the growing market for a sports bra or bra with pockets. Whether for a phone, keys or other personal items, medical uses like insulin pumps or wearable monitors, the PocketBra® provides a safe, comfortable solution unlike any other."
When asked about her patents Ms. Goff replied, "I invented PocketBra® in 2011 via SherryWear, LLC. We have an expansive library of patents and have granted SherryWinks, LLC the exclusive right to make and sell pocketed bras. Larger retailers have been informed of these patents and the need for them to get a license to use this intellectual property. We are working with legal professionals to perfect license agreements worldwide. In the meantime, we can offer a manufacturing or marketing license to qualified participants with fashion, sports bra, medical or even wearable technology applications."
For more information about PocketBra® licensing, email Sherry Goff at email@example.com or call her at 603-714-5899. There are both manufacturing and marketing licenses that can be exclusive or non-exclusive based on the product or marketplace. "Our patents have been reviewed by numerous law firms and we have every confidence that their unique features can be upheld. If you are an infringer with an existing product in the market there may be discount or waiver options available on infringement penalties depending on the situation, and you should call or email to discuss. We want to encourage the proper use of our intellectual property because the benefits for the wearer are great. The more women have access, the better the results are for all," said Ms. Goff.PocketBra® is an exclusive trademark of SherryWear, LLC. If you are a retailer and would like information about stocking products, or an author that might like to write about PocketBra® please call Ms. Goff at 603-714-5899 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Existing artwork and interview materials are available upon request.
List of Patents and Trademarks with Descriptions for SherryWear, LLC
- US Reg. No. 4,757,766 Trademark PocketBra® Registered June 16, 2015.
- US 10,869,510. Utility Patent Filed January 29, 2019 Issued 12/22/2020 Application 16/260,246;
- US 9,289,016 Utility Patent Filed February 5, 2015, Issued March 22, 2016. Application 14/614,873;
- US 9,295,288 Utility Patent Filed November 18, 2013, Issued March 29, 2016. Application 14/082,777;
- US 10,219,550 Utility Patent. Filed August 17, 2017 Issued March 5, 2019 Application 15/679,206;
- US 9,723,878 Utility Patent Filed February 17, 2016, Issued August 8, 2017. Application 15/045,592;
- US 10,219,551 Utility Patent Filed December 8, 2017 Issued March 5, 2019. Application 15/835,851;
- US 9,808,036 Utility Patent Filed February 17, 2016, Issued November 7, 2016. Application 15/045,606;
- US 10,244,800 Utility Patent, Filed July 12, 2017 Issued April 2, 2019. Application: 15/647,784;
- US 8,597,072 Utility Patent Filed April 26, 2011, Issued December 3, 2013. Application 13/066,822;
- US 8,484,763 Utility Patent Filed November 1, 2011, Issued July 16, 2013;
- US 11,051,561 Utility Patent, Filed January 29, 2019, Issued July 6, 2021. Application 16/260,217.
- 17/319,482 ApplicationFiled May 13, 2021
RICHARD P SMYTH or SHERRY GOFF
1786 Cypress Lane
Source :sherrywinks llc
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.