Binic Abrasive produce 0.8mm ultra thin metal cutting discs for customer. We have size from diameter 115mm(4-1/2”) until Diameter 125mm(5”)
- The extra fine cutting discs evolution AS60V with a thickness of 0.8mm
- The extra smooth cutting disc is characterized by its fast and smooth cutting with low contact pressure.
- 0.8mmthickness can fastly cut different material, minimize the friction and increase side sharpness.
- Inox special can fastly cutting prevent stainless steel hot corrosion.
- Has perfect abrasive performance and extra durability on application of steel, obvious advantage among the competition of various brands.
- Chain-lock box and retail packing will bring convenient marketing image.
- Super-long durability
- High-speed cutting
- Quick and clean cuts
- Great value
- No need to change the wheels even for different material’s cutting
The introduction of BINIC ultra-thin metal cutting disc, made of high quality materials, has the best performance, long life and excellent cost per cut. This BINIC cutting disc has been designed for fast and precise cutting with minimal effort, as well as enhanced core stability to reduce vibration. They are suitable for a variety of materials, such as stainless steel, mild steel, hardened steel and high grade steel, as well as other general cutting applications.
Application on the following materials:
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminum Oxide
- Various Others
Why Choose Binic?
BINIC is our own brand line, bringing you a variety of high quality, high value products, to provide you with more choices. Every part of each BINIC abrasive product has been tested to stringent industry standards and is trusted by engineers around the world; They will only be recognized by BINIC if we are confident of their superior quality, which means you can be confident too.
Ultra Thin Metal Cutting Discs
|115 x 0.8 x 22.23||T41||AS60V-BF||SS(INOX)/S||80m/s||13300|
|125 x 0.8 x 22.23||T41||AS60V-BF||SS(INOX)/S||80m/s||12200|