Canada is well known for its cold winter months. It’s best to be prepared and keep the people’s vehicle in good working order with winter tires installed to help them stay safe on the roads. Here are some tips to remember:
1. Always check the tire pressure monthly, and monitor monthly wear and tear to ensure that the tires are still in perfect condition.
2. By driving slower and maintaining a distance of at least two seconds behind the car in front., one can avoid those pesky hazards like black ice.
3. When driving up an incline, shift down to a lower gear right before starting to move forward – the tires need to drive and not slide.
4. Going off-road, remember that sand and mud will cause vehicle’s tires to slip and skid if the driver don’t break gradually.
5. Be mindful of how much precipitation there is in the air when driving at higher speeds – the risk of hydroplaning is twice as high should there be rain, sleet, or snow on the roads.
6. Remember that black ice is just as dangerous as having no winter tires on at all! Black ice forms when water vapor freezes in contact with colder surfaces, making them impossible to spot until it’s too late for you to avoid skidding along with them.
7. Keeping a safe distance between oneself and the car in front of the – winter tires tend to be grippier than they are used to. Therefore, their stopping distance will need to be longer.
8. Having a good set of winter tires can help reduce noise pollution on busy roads and be safer with better control and grip during the winter months.
9. Remember that it’s always best to invest in snow tires even if the area they live in has milder winters or little snow! Winter tires are not only for snowed-in areas – they come in handy from October through April no matter where they live! Let InstaMek Auto Repair and Inspection inspect them now before storing them away for next year.
10. Most importantly, have fun out there! Just remember that Winter can be unpredictable, so keep eyes peeled for dangers at all times. Stay safe!
About InstaMek Auto Repair and Inspection, London, ON
Finding a mechanic one can trust in London; ON can be difficult – there are so many options it can be overwhelming. InstaMek Auto Repair and Inspection can help make people’s life way easier by sending certified mobile mechanics to homes or offices anywhere in London, ON.
From battery changes to oil changes and brakes to engine repair – users will be surprised at all the work that they can do. Their technicians are all Red Seal Certified and insured to protect their car and property.
Call instaMek in London, ON today and join over 20,000 Canadians who have experienced the magic of at-home car repair!
InstaMek Auto Repair and Inspection
1605 Dyer Dr. Unit 115, London, ON N6G 0S3, Canada
Company Name: InstaMek Auto Repair & Inspection
Contact Person: Uzair
Email: Send Email