FARMINGDALE, N.Y. - Nov. 16, 2021 - PRLog -- GrooveCar Direct Announces 5 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q3 2021
GrooveCar Direct, the nation's leading auto-shopping program for credit unions, is proud to announce five new partnerships in Q3 2021:
- Cooperative Center CU, based in Martinez, CA with assets of $145 million, serving 8,249 members
- Gabriels Community CU, based in Lansing, MI, with assets of $26 million, serving 2,482 members
- PWC Employees CU, based in Woodbridge, VA, with assets of $77 million, serving 6,723 members
- Service One CU, based in Bowling Green, KY, with assets of $213 million, serving 14,839 members
- Wisconsin Medical CU, based in Green Bay, WI, with assets of $15 million, serving 1,291 members
Interested in learning more? Visit GrooveCarInc.com today to schedule a demo with one of our representatives.
About GrooveCar Direct:
GrooveCar Direct, a Fusion AF company, allows credit union partners to engage and connect with their car shopping members by offering a customizable auto shopping platform that caters to their needs. Through the platform, credit union partners are able to drive new loans and cross-sell opportunities. With over 350 credit union partners across the country, GrooveCar Direct's platform is easy to implement and completely scalable. Additional information can be found at http://www.groovecarinc.com.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - GrooveCar Direct Announces 5 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q3 2021 | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog