In-home care, support, and assistance services aren’t just for the aging population. Current estimates reveal that nearly 29% of the population, or around 65 million individuals in the United States, provide care for a disabled, chronically ill, or an aging loved one.
The emotional, physical and financial weight of this often puts considerable stress on a family. This quarter, DreamProviders, a leading non-medical in-home care specialist, highlights its personalized home care services and compassionate team of care specialists.
The Challenge of In-Home Care
Most individuals will need help and support at some point in their lives. This responsibility often falls on family members and friends, putting a major stress on others.
According to AARP, many of these individuals experience burnout and symptoms that take away from their own quality of life, including but not limited to:
- Chronic fatigue
- Mood swings
- Reduction of empathy
- Less patience and become quick to aggravate
- Reduced desire to socialize
- Negative impact on eating and sleep habits
- Neglect of one’s own personal health and wellbeing
- And more…
This leaves millions of individuals seeking out additional support and assistance with in-home care providers such as DreamProviders. Yet the decision to put a stranger in charge of the well-being of a loved one can be a difficult one.
Since its inception, DreamProviders has been on a mission to set the gold standard for non-medical in-home services, care and personal support.
Talented and Compassionate In-Home Service Staff
DreamProviders caregivers are among the most stringently and vigorously vetted in the industry. The company’s meticulous hiring process ensures that only the most compassionate, empathetic, caring and trustworthy caregivers and nurses make it on the roster.
All applicants have a minimum of 1-year of caregiving experience along with certifications such as registered medical assistant, certified nursing assistant, certified caregiver and other related professional designations.
Benefits of DreamProviders In-Home Care Services
- Trustworthy Live-in experts offering round the clock care
- Care managers on-call 24/7
- Exceptional caregivers who are meticulously vetted and thoroughly trained
- A holistic and balanced approach to care, tending to the mind, body and spirit
- Zero long-term contracts
- Peace of mind with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Customizable Personalized In-Home Care Services
DreamProviders offers a wide range of non-medical in-home care services to support a broad variety of needs. Services and packages can be customized to suit any customer’s unique situation.
- Hourly Care: available on an ‘as needed’ basis and charged by the hour
- Live-in Care (24/7): consistent and reliable all day and night care
- Meal Preparation: assistance preparing daily meals that are nutritional and balanced
- Light House Cleaning: light house chores, cleaning and laundry services
- Medication Support: reminders on when to take the right medication and at what dose
- Assistance with Daily Living (ADL): options include personal hygiene, grooming, bathing, hair, oral and nail care, assistance in the bathroom and more.
- Errands: freeing up the schedule of others and getting things done when the client needs them
- Companionship: daily social interaction, engaging the mind, offering compassion and genuine care and connections
Since its inception, DreamProviders has been offering compassionate, personalized in-home care services for adults. They take great pride in offering world-class support and care for clients’ loved ones, and embodying the tenants of respect, empathy, trustworthiness, compassion, inclusivity and safety.
Those interested in learning more about the company or its services are encouraged to reach out via its official website.
Company Name: Dream Providers LLC
Contact Person: Leonardo Ramos
Email: Send Email
Address:6502 Bandera Road Ste 111
City: San Antonio
Country: United States