Stay informed about the latest renewable energy trends & technologies
RENEWABLE+ Series is our new semi-annual virtual conference series focused on renewable energy.
Hear directly from industry leaders at top companies like:Community Solar Projects and Programs: Today and Tomorrow
Wednesday, October 6, 2021 | 10:45 AM CDT
This session will bring together a project owner and a utility to discuss how community solar projects come together today and explore best practices for creating even better community solar programs in the future.
• What makes community solar programs successful
• Where and how community solar projects/programs could be improved
• Challenges developers and utilities face regarding community solar
- C.J. Colavito, Vice President of Engineering, Standard Solar
Wednesday, October 6, 2021 | 12:45 AM CDT
In this session, attendees will learn why this requirement was made and hear how developers are rising to the challenge.
• The benefits that solar + storage provide to the grid
• Load serving entity storage needs
• Creative financial structures in solar + storage: new build vs retrofit
• Barriers to implementation
• Regulatory uncertainties for the future
- David Potovsky, Senior Power Procurement Manager, MCE
- Kevin Yates, Director, Wholesale Origination, West, Clearway Energy