MURRAY, Utah - August 20, 2021 - (Newswire.com)
Dee Hadley, a licensed marriage and family counselor in private practice for more than fifty years, has completed his most recent book "Building Lasting Relationships": a fulfilling read which provides tips and advice to make relationships improve significantly and last longer. It contains relevant principles that help elevate your relationships to greater heights.
Hadley shares, "Building Lasting Relationships—the principles apply to all relationships.
• Six myths that Americans live by that make marriage more difficult.
• How to make changes in your marriage to make it more rewarding.
• What is your level of compatibility?
• Evaluating the strength of your marriage.
• Who controls your marriage?
• The values you have in common.
• Unfulfilled expectations is the biggest source of personal unhappiness and the single biggest cause of divorce.
• A great deal of tension in marriage is caused by poor communication skills. A new way to communicate.
• Strengthening the compatible of our personalities.
• Two conflicting definitions of love that makes marriage harder.
• Improving our physical relationship.
• Money creates a lot of discord in a marriage—some helpful hints.
• Help on raising children.
• Are you a good family leader?
• Developing religious compatibility."
Published by Fulton Books, Dee Hadley's book is a thought-provoking account that gives a deeper understanding about relationships. This book also helps readers gain insights on effective ways that make relationships work and erase all the doubts you have about it.
Readers who wish to experience this brilliant work can purchase "Building Lasting Relationships" at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes store, Amazon, Google Play or Barnes and Noble.
Please direct all media inquiries to Author Support via email at email@example.com or via telephone at 877-210-0816.
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: Fulton Books Author Dee Hadley's New Book 'Building Lasting Relationships' Is A Deeper Dive Into Creating Meaningful And Profound Lifelong Relationships