The Blockchain Expo announced an impressive speaker line-up for September’s Global 2021 exhibition and conference. The event will showcase expert keynote speakers, interactive panel discussions and solution-based studies, all exploring the ever-advancing use of Blockchain technology.
(PRUnderground) July 19th, 2021
The Blockchain Expo World series will be returning to London at the prestigious Business Design Centre on 6th-7th September for their first physical event of the year, followed by a virtual edition on 13th-15th September 2021. Blockchain’s fifth annual event boasts an impressive speaker line up with over 100 industry leaders and top-level speakers. The conference will explore the key industries that are set to be disrupted the most by Blockchain, including the legal sectors, retail, financial, insurance, energy and more.
The Blockchain event is part of 5 co-located events as part of TechEx Global, allowing delegates to explore the convergence of technologies all in one place. Alongside the Blockchain Expo, the event series includes; the IoT Tech Expo, AI & Big Data Expo, the Cyber Security & Cloud Expo, and virtual 5G Expo. 125+ exhibitors and over 230 speakers will attend TechEx Global, providing an amazing networking opportunity for the 5,000 like-minded attendees, all with the focus on learning and building partnerships within the thriving Blockchain ecosystem.
There a range of event passes on offer to suit all requirements; from the ‘Free Expo Pass’ to the VIP access ‘Ultimate Pass’. For full pricing information and to register, click here.
The impressive line-up of keynote speaker sessions and captivating panel discussions includes leading industry names such as the BBC, Bp, Uber and Mastercard. A variety of topics will be discussed, including:
Enterprise | Financial Services | Cryptocurrency | Platforms | Strategies | Applications | Technical | Investors |
The Blockchain Expo Global boasts an agenda of top-level content from over 100 speakers sharing their world-class industry knowledge and real-life experiences. These speakers include:
- Dotun Rominiyi, Blockchain Strategy | Emerging Technology | London Stock Exchange Group
- Naeem Aslam, Columnist | Forbes
- Patrick O’Donnell, Vice President | Mastercard
- Wai Yee Choo, Networked Trade Platform Office (NTPO) | Singapore Customs
- Thomas Argente, Senior Advisor to the Director of Infrastructures, Innovation and Payments | Banque de France
- Pēteris Zilgalvis, Head of Unit, Digital Innovation and Blockchain | European Commission
- Vinoy Kumar, Global Head Digital Assets | Standard Chartered Bank
- Karen L. Ottoni, Director of Ecosystem | Hyperledger at The Linux Foundation
- Rahul Vijay, Head of Global Direct Tech deals & Supply Chain | Uber
- Peter Busch, Product Owner Distributed Ledger Technologies Mobility | Robert Bosch Group
- Laura Ellis, Head of Technology Forecasting | BBC
- Julian Gray, VP Digital Science and Digital Innovation| bp
A full list of Blockchain Expo Global speakers can be found here.
About Blockchain Expo
Blockchain Expo brings together industry leaders within finance, retail, insurance, energy, and more. Taking to Silicon Valley, London, and Europe, delegates are invited to attend keynotes, panels and case studies, as well as explore the exhibition hall. Co-located with sister events AI & Big Data Expo, Cyber Security & Cloud Expo and IoT Expo, Blockchain Expo is a fantastic environment for networking and learning about the most disruptive technologies.
The post Speakers announced for Blockchain Global Expo 2021 first appeared on PRUnderground.Press Contact
Original Press Release.