Six roses take home honors in national testing program that recognizes roses on a regional basis
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - Oct. 8, 2020 - PRLog -- The American Gardens Rose Selections™ (AGRS) testing program has announced its selections for 2021.
The AGRS™ testing program recognizes roses that are easy to care for, disease-resistant and suitable for different regions of the country. In addition, awards are given for fragrance to help guide consumers who desire roses for their fragrance.
The 2021 AGRS™ winners are:
- Brick House™ - Regional Choice Award Winner in the Northwest, Northeast, and South Central Regions. Bred by Meilland®. Introduced by Star Roses & Plants.
- Brindabella Purple Prince™ - Regional Choice Award Winner in the Northeast, South Central, and Southwest Regions. Bred by Sylivia E. and John C. Gray. Introduced by Sun-Fire Nurseries.
- Easy to Please™ - Regional Choice Award Winner in the Northeast, Northwest, South Central, and Southeast Regions. Bred by Christian Bédard. Introduced by Weeks Roses.
- Sweet Spirit™ – Regional Choice Award Winner in all regions and Fragrance Award Winner. Bred by Meilland®. Introduced by Star Roses & Plants.
- Top Gun™ - Regional Choice Award Winner in the North Central, Southeast, and Southwest Regions. Bred by Tom Carruth. Introduced by Weeks Roses.
- Tropica - Regional Choice Award Winner in the Northwest, North Central, Southwest, and South Central Regions. Bred by Ping Lim. Introduced by True Bloom™ Roses.
By recognizing and recommending the best garden-worthy rose varieties for the various regions of the United States through testing, the AGRS™ has the goal of providing objective and reliable information to the general public.
To learn more about the American Garden Rose Selections™, visit http://www.americangardenroseselections.com
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2021 Winners | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog