New AI-driven Experiences Provide Enterprises with Deeper Intelligence to Solve Hiring, Development and Retention Challenges
Phenom, the global leader in Intelligent Talent Experience, today announced the expansion of its platform to include personalized solutions for HR leaders and HRIS teams. This builds on Phenom’s single platform for candidates, employees, recruiters and hiring managers.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220913005782/en/
Phenom Expands Intelligent Talent Experience Platform for HR and HRIS Teams (Graphic: Business Wire)
The success of every business today relies on its ability to maximize the potential of its people through upskilling, development and mobility from within. This evolution of the Phenom platform ensures employers get the tools they need to align the growth of their people with the growth of their business.
HR Teams Now Leverage Skills and Competencies
To retain talent and drive business growth, HR leaders must identify and address skill and competency gaps across the entire workforce. They must also support development and retention objectives by designing employee career paths that match the industry and market direction.
Phenom HR Experience is a workforce planning solution that provides HR and talent management teams with the ability to:
- Digitize and consolidate skills, job architectures and employee profile data.
- Proactively identify skill and competency gaps at the enterprise level and within each department.
- Define employee career paths that can change as the business anticipates redistribution and growth.
- Identify DE&I opportunities across an organization and address them.
HRIS Teams Need to Seamlessly Integrate HR Tech to Scale Intelligent Experiences
The role of HRIS has evolved beyond workflow configuration. They are searching for ways to easily integrate and support ongoing HR technology, while building intelligent HR systems that are AI-based, automated and hyper-personalized.
To accelerate time to value, streamline implementations, simplify ongoing change management, and reduce total cost of ownership, Phenom HRIS Experience enables IT teams to:
- Scale traditionally complex operations with end-to-end integration management from a centralized self-service hub.
- Streamline integrations using API automation, out-of-the-box templates and pre-built connectors.
- Easily connect hundreds of third-party apps to maximize ATS, HCM, performance management, job distribution and LMS tools.
- Become proactive in HR systems’ adoption and change management processes.
“Everyone is competing for talent everywhere. And if you’re not getting growth and retention right, your organizational existence is in question,” said Mahe Bayireddi, CEO and co-founder of Phenom. “The strongest companies are those investing in employee evolution — and that begins with getting a deeper understanding of your people, skills and competencies. With this level of actionable intelligence, HR leaders can make more strategic decisions to help grow, upskill and evolve their workforce.”
Intelligent Talent Experience is Transformational
More than 500 global and diverse companies are already using the Phenom Intelligent Talent Experience platform to connect people, data and interactions to deliver phenomenal moments with maximum efficiency throughout the talent journey.
- Candidates find and choose the right job faster.
- Employees develop their skills and evolve.
- Recruiters become wildly productive.
- Managers build stronger-performing teams.
- HR aligns employee development with company goals.
- HRIS easily integrates existing HR tech to create a holistic infrastructure.
Phenom Showcases Intelligent Talent Experience At Upcoming Events
Phenom will be demonstrating the impact of Intelligent Talent Experience at the world’s most prestigious HR events this fall, including:
- HR Technology Conference & Exposition in Las Vegas on Sept. 13-16
- Gartner ReimagineHR Conference in London on Sept. 15-16
- Consero CHRO Forum in Houston on Oct. 9-11
- UNLEASH World 2022 in Paris on Oct. 12-13
- HR Healthcare in Austin on Oct. 24-25
- Gartner ReimagineHR Conference in Orlando on Oct. 24-26
You can also get a personalized demo and learn more at phenom.com.
Learn more on the blog.
Phenom has a purpose of helping a billion people find the right job. Through AI-powered talent experiences, employers are using Phenom to hire employees faster, develop them to their full potential, and retain them longer. The Phenom Intelligent Talent Experience platform seamlessly connects candidates, employees, recruiters, hiring managers, HR and HRIS — empowering over 500 diverse and global enterprises with innovative products including Phenom Career Site, Chatbot, CMS, CRM, AI Scheduling, Video Assessments, Campaigns, University Recruiting, Talent Marketplace, Career Pathing, Gigs, Mentoring, and Referrals.
Phenom has earned accolades including: Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies (3 consecutive years), Deloitte Technology's Fast 500 (4 consecutive years), Business Intelligence Group's Artificial Intelligence Excellence Awards (2021 & 2022), and regional Timmy Award for launching and optimizing HelpOneBillion.com (2020).
Headquartered in Greater Philadelphia, Phenom also has offices in India, Israel, the Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom.
“The strongest companies are those investing in employee evolution — and that begins with getting a deeper understanding of your people, skills and competencies,” said Mahe Bayireddi, CEO and co-founder of Phenom.