Milwaukee, Wisconsin – September 18, 2022 – GenoPalate, the leaders in Genomic Nutrition, were pleased to announce the release of two new Telenutrition Programs, GenoJump and GenoGo. Both programs are 100% virtual, providing individualized nutritional information and guidance based on a customer’s DNA to help them reach their health goals. Within each program, customers partner with a registered dietitian in one-on-one sessions to create and optimize a personalized health plan based on their genetic insights.
Features and benefits of GenoJump and GenoGo include a DNA-Based Analysis, and:
- Optimize One’s Nutrition: Each member’s personalized nutrition insights will disclose what types of food fuel them, slow them down, and more. Discover individual, genetic-based needs for 23 different nutrients so that members can set the foundation for a healthy diet.
- Uncover Sensitivities: Members find out whether they may be sensitive to lactose or gluten and how fast their body processes alcohol and caffeine. Awareness of these traits can help them make well-informed decisions that could improve their day-to-day well-being.
- Members Find Their Genetic Superfoods: Unlock the 100+ foods that are a match for one’s DNA-based nutrient needs.
- Tap Into Eating Predispositions: Members see if their DNA makes them more prone to snack, stress-eat, have certain cravings, prefer specific flavors, and more.
- Better Manage Stress: Members learn how their DNA may affect their mood and stress levels and find out how nutrition based on genetics can help.
- 1-on-1 Dietitian Consultation: Members have access to a 1-on-1 virtual consultation with a Registered Dietitian* to help analyze test results and create actionable steps to tackle personal health goals. RDs can go over the food list, hydration, exercise, and sleep goals so members don’t have to do it alone.
Member Testimonials tell the story. This is what Rima C. had to say, “Got my report and I love it! So informative and definitely explains why my body has had a hard time detoxing/methylation (MTHFR) folic acid. I LOVE seeing all the foods that work best with my body!”
GenoPalate is a data-driven nutritional intelligence company based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. GenoPalate leverages its large and growing proprietary database of personalized nutrition and food behaviors to change how people make food choices for reaching and maintaining optimal health. Its mission is to use the power of personal nutrition to build a healthier and happier community.
For complete information, visit: https://www.genopalate.com/
Company Name: GenoPalete Inc.
Contact Person: Paige Wyse
Email: Send Email
Address:10437 W Innovation Drive, Suite #518
State: WI 53226
Country: United States