Sign In  |  Register  |  About Menlo Park  |  Contact Us

Menlo Park, CA
September 01, 2020 1:28pm
7-Day Forecast | Traffic
  • Search Hotels in Menlo Park

  • ROOMS:

Meme Community AI PEPE KING ($AIPEPE) Launches Web3 Know-All Bot Based on ChatGPT and Telegram

Since its inception in May 2023, AI PEPE KING has become one of the hottest projects and the largest AI meme community on Polygon, boasting 31,564 token holders and 35.5K followers on X. The project has also been selected to join the NVIDIA developer program, highlighting its significant impact in the Web3 AI sector, according to CoinMun data.

Strategic Investments

AI PEPE KING has secured a $10 million investment from Wagmi, aimed at developing AI customer service (trained on ChatGPT) and the AIPEPE Dream Lottery. Revenue generated from these two products will be used to buy back and burn $AIPEPE tokens. Additionally, the rapid growth of the AIPEPE project in the past month has attracted investment from a Dubai-based investor holding 2,654 BTC.

Advanced AI Solutions

The AIPEPE Web3 Know-All bot is an AI customer service bot trained on ChatGPT by the AI PEPE KING tech team. It is a leading solution designed to help Web3 projects manage customer service 24/7 with prompt and accurate responses. The AI PEPE KING team is offering their innovative bot to Web3 projects for free during the promotion period. They have already developed AI customer service solutions for Bitget Wallet, 4Arts, Frzcoin, Fame Protocol, and over 10 other leading crypto projects.

Launched on May 21, 2024, this Web3 Know-All bot supports free use in multiple languages worldwide. This tool is expected to attract a large user base, allowing Web3 newcomers to resolve most of their questions through interaction with the bot, thereby increasing the popularity of AI PEPE in the Web3 world.

Token Distribution

Similar to PEPE, 93.1% of $AIPEPE tokens were sent to the liquidity pool and locked in. The remaining 6.9% is allocated for community airdrops, future centralized exchange listings, and cross-chain bridges.

Support from Binance

Binance, the top crypto exchange in the world, has recently announced its support for small and medium-sized cryptocurrency projects to foster a healthy industry with diverse market participants. As a result of this initiative, startup projects like AI PEPE are getting more opportunities to be listed on Binance, aiding in their long-term development.

Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © 2010-2020 & California Media Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.